Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ten Days and Counting

Well we had a pretty good day today. My house was clean and I always like starting the day like that. The cable guy came and took away cable. I'm okay as long as we have PBS and I can get a book. We are on day 2 without our bottle which is good, but his sippy at night is soft like a bottle. That may be tricky to move on from... I honestly don't have too much to write about tonight. We played and Logan got in trouble alot for hitting the t.v. I had to order a new check card which you can only do in person. Logan flirted with the teller. He loves women. While we were at Wal-Mart we saw Tracy with her two girls Danielle and Jessica. I can't believe how big they are getting. And both so cute and both so different. I wanted to post one of Logan's pics. He looks sooooo Mauldiny in this picture. I swear sometimes I'm looking at my brother...but then i think it's me. Then tomorrow he'll look like Stephen again. Logan is starting to repeat words that I say. He said yogurt and oh yeah tonight...it was really funny, and he knows when he's funny. He uses it to his advantange most of the time. Like after he hits me he will do a silly dance or laugh. Well the countdown is on. I have 10 days till my birthday. ugh......but I'm also happy about it like every 8 year old should be!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

8? uh huh...hee hee....Maybe add a few years..... ;) That is a very sweet pic of Logan looking all too grown up.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.