Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Little Cruisers

We had a really good day today. Logan woke up at 8:30 and we got dressed and ate breakfast. Our friends Misty and Anne-Marie came over for a nice visit. It's so nice to have someone to talk to ...that doesn't speak baby talk! Logan did really well for having to share his toys with someone else. We had a good lunch (B-B-Q Chicken Pizza and Brownies). Then the kids played outside till Logan started getting alittle grumpy. He didn't take a nap till after they left and only for about 1 hour so It should be an early night tonight. Steve came home and we ate dinner and then went walking. The day really flies when you're having fun, and have Daylights Savings Time, I suppose cause it's almost time for Lost. I don't have much else to say except I have WW tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it, I expect at least another lb or two, judging by my scales. I always do though. It's my reward for being good on my diet. Having Miss Anne-Marie makes me 1. Look forward to the next 6 months and all that Logan will learn. and 2. Look forward to a few years from now perhaps having a sweet little girl. It's funny how she is so aware of other babies and people and Logan is kind of oblivious at this point. I'm sure it's his age though. I placed an ad online to sell Kali today. I hope I have a bite before the weekend cause I don't want to take her to my folks. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks so much for the kind comments. You're a very good Mommy, too. You have so much patience and he's such a happy lil guy! I think you'll be amazed at the changes in the next 2 or 3 months. I know she amazes me more and more each day. We had so much fun and thanks for having us over. I'll have to return the favor soon. I hope Logan sleeps good tonight for you. And good luck on finding that lil dog a home. ;)

Trisha said...

Glad you and Logan had fun with the girls! Hopefully we can all get together soon. Good luck tonight at WW! Send me those recipes ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.