Saturday, April 29, 2006

My men

Logan is becoming such a big boy. He wanted to sit next to steve this morning after they went to the library. He likes just sitting next to you. His posture and actions are so "boy like" They are both sitting on the couch just like this. I colored my hair this morning....dark dark. I like it dark though and so does steve. We don't have much planned except perhaps going to town to exchange some shoes I bought this week and maybe run to the mall and look around. I definitely want to enjoy this sunshine though. I am back on track with ww. I want to thank the encouragement I got from my friends. I needed it. I ate so much crap that I was sick yesterday. I remembered oh yeah that problem went away when I ate healthy food. So it's back on track..and besides today is day one on my plan. Well I gotta do some dishes and get started on my water drinking...Hope you all have a great weekend and let me know what your plans are!  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cutie pie!!! It's crazy how one day he's your little baby and the next he's suddenly a big boy! I'm starting to see it in Connor already, too. Sad in a way!

Misty said...

Glad you are back on track. I may need to get myself back on after the hot fudge I just had......

That is such a cute pic of Logan!!

Trisha said...

Adorable pics of Logan.

Back on track still myself, even though I got into my flex points. Early in the week though.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.