Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Our Cool Down

Logan is such a funny boy. He was being so corny in his crib. I guess cause it was "new." I don't leave him in his crib alot. We were hot and sweaty after our walk and I needed to take his clothes off and wash them. I got in a 1 mile walk with the boy so it was a weighted walk. Today he said what sounded like Hello from the living room. I'm pretty sure he was playing with my old cell phone.
You Are 28 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Way to go on walk! I am promising myself that as soon as we're settled, I'll be doing a lot more walking.

How cute about the phone!!!
AM pretends to be talking to Santa Claus...who knows what they talk about all the time...hee hee...

Misty said...

No 20-10 birthday post???
Oh well--;)--Happy 20-10!!!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.