Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Birthday Blog

I know I haven't been online for awhile. I can explain. I can only be online for a few hours a day. Where before that was no big deal, now it's a nuisance. I have found online Karaoke. Yes there is a website that you can log onto to and sing any karaoke song, listen to others sing and rate them. It's kinda weird but it's better than going to sing real karaoke and thinking, hmm I wonder if I could sing that one. Anyway Enough of that. Yesterday we woke up and I went to my WW meeting. I gained .6. Which is okay cause I know my body well enough to know this ahead of time. I'm retaining water or something is going on. I'm going to try to load up on more veggies and decrease my salt intake. Anyway after my meeting my men and I went to Pei Wei and I ate my favorite, Spicy Korean Chicken. It was really good as usual. We bought Logan's first Easter Basket. It was the only way since he's really too young for most things. And we picked up this really cute sun hat for him. I thought it was just a khaki hat, till i noticed the snaps on the side...G'day Mate. Croiky! My parents send me a beautiful Bouquet and I was really happy to get something special from them today...oh and the whole giving me life in the first place. I went to Cato and bought 3 shirts and a pair of shorts. I thought about Capris and stuff like that, but it's 95 degrees...i don't feel like wearing thick capris, so i got thin shirts and some more jean shorts. It's really nice to try on things in the regular dept. I can get most of my shirts in the misses dept now...and when in doubt I looked for pants there too. I found some things that were put in the wrong place. It was a good trip. Later Steve and I walked 2 miles. We pushed it up. Now I'm paying for it. My back is so stiff. I think pushing the stroller will do that. Then I finished the night with some ice cream and Cinderella Man. I couldn't stop crying. It was really good but I'm suck a sappy person. I always feel movies too much. Funny Logan story, He says bye bye and waves, but if Steve and I start doing it to him he starts really crying. We think he thinks we are leaving him...It's pretty cute, poor little guy.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Lisa, hope u had a nice day!!

Trisha said...

Glad you had a great birthday Lisa!

Misty said...

Sounds like a very good birthday!!! How cute about Logan and the waving...

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.