Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Molars Everywhere!

Irealized why Logan has been a toot both literally and figuratively. He is cutting at least 3 molars. He actually let me feel around in there (as he was trying to bite off my fingers). He woke up at 230 this morning. He has been having alot of diaper rash too with all his diapers. Poor baby. two on top and one on bottom (that I could feel) two are kind of on the side of his gum so i didn't feel it right away. I can't find his pain reliever so i'm going to have to run to the drug store later and pick some up. Now that I know what pain he's in I'm going to help myself. I think Steve was woken up more than usual I saw that he brewed a ton of coffee. I used the remainder to marinade our steaks that we are eating tonight for dinner..(woops that's my secret marinade ingredient!). He's been playing his little piano lately and dancing a little dance...too cute. Well tonight we aren't doing much except watching the rest of Mansfield Park and Lost. It's pretty cool to be married to someone who likes that stuff. I'm posting pictures that my Aunt Marsha sent me from this weekend. I was alittle blue from them mainly cause I didn't think I looked like this. I guess what I see in the mirror is different. I've been terrible today. Craving chocolate and bread. My mad streak is almost over. Oh and I just ate a ton of chocolate and actually i don't want it anymore.

3 comments:

Misty said...

My thoughts are with you...at least he's cutting them all at once like Miss AM did...just getting it over with. Apparently they hurt like hell as much fussing and crying as we had over here. Glad that's it since it's something you have to deal with sometime anyway. I have the 2 year molars coming up soon. Yuck!

Coffee...hmm i've used beer, but never coffee...does it make your steak cappucino-ey??? ;)

Hope you're getting yourself back on track today WW wise! I am!

Hang in there...like you were saying this will pass...both on the molars and the bad eating streak. :)

Lisa said...

It actually just makes it taste smokier. It is masked by the soy and garlic powder.

Trisha said...

Glad you figured out why he has been being a toot. Still haven't found evidence of a tooth yet but I haven't checked the side of the gums yet, I will when I brush her teeth tonight though.

I think you look nice in the pictures Lisa! I understand though, no matter what ppl say about the pictures I am in... I never think I look nice either.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.