Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spring is Here!

I have been preoccupied with the cooler weather and just hanging with the boy. After such a hot week last week, I'm enjoying not sweating through my clothes this week. We managed a playdate Wednesday which was fun. Logan kept squealing "Bah" when he threw his ball. He then started running to the door from McDonalds. It's still alittle old for him. I ran to Kohls and was pleasantly surprised to shop in the Misses dept, not the Womens section. They don't make very cute clothes for larger women that's for sure. I couldn't find white pants in the larger section (duh). But I found 7 different ones to choose from in the Misses Section. I made Lebanese Cabbage Rolls last night with stir fry and then we walked 2 miles. So I had tons of points left. I ate them all gladly. Today Steve wants Tacos with "real" meat. I've been using ground turkey in everything I make. I understand what he means but i don't like buying it. Anywhoo...I'm sure that was page turning for you all to read about....this is why I haven't posted in a while. Steve picked up two purple tomato plants and a pepper and a grape tomato plant. I need to go dig in my garden today. I thought I'd wait till after lunch to start. My little garden is coming along. I worry about pollenation though cause i don't have flowers on my tomatoes...but maybe it'll happen once I transfer them. Next week I'm doing the flower beds cause the helicopters should be finished by then. Logan has been smelling his bare feet and saying "shhhh"(shoo) He loves playing that game with me. He's such a fun boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on the points diet. You are doing so well. I cant remember the last time i shopped in the missus section.

Dans tomato plants are starting to bloom....he started them from seed in Jan, using grow lights and a heater in the garage. They're about 8" now. Its fun.

You are funny, how you know when to plant things. When the helicopters are done. hehe. Thats cute.

TTY later.

Tracy

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.