Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Baby outsmarted the Time Change!

Okay so I thought Logan would sleep till at least 8:00 this morning. I hear him talking at 6:00. I was disapointed. We watched Sesame Street all morning. Luckily with the change it's really late for him at night and I'm not hearing a peep from him. We went to Wal-Mart today to get Logan some sandals and shorts and shoelaces. I handed the laces to Steve while I put some shoes back and Steve puts them up. I forgot to get his sippy cups. I really hate Wal-Mart, but what I hate worse is to go back to Wal-Mart. Okay so I did nothing all day except Laundry. Steve let me get a nap but i kept hearing Logan whine and cry. He was hungry and just because we didn't realize it was 5:30 and not 4:30, Logan's stomach knew. I'm struggling with WW this weekend and the reason is simple. I just decreased my points. Why would two pts make that big of a difference? Anyway I think my body is adjusting to it. I ate probably 2lbs of strawberries this weekend by the way. I want to grow one of those hanging strawberry plants. For those of you that don't know. I've been inspired to grow things after my mom bought me a chia herb garden. I know it was silly but it was so fun in its amazing how nature works kind of way. And I had big beautiful Basil plants for awhile till I overwatered it and it grew a fungus and the gnats came and ate them up. Oh well... I'm off to bed it's so late...but it's not. I get so messed up with this.

1 comment:

Misty said...

How can you hate Wal-Mart?? I didn't know it was even possible. Sorry I ended up missing you while I was putting AM down tonight. It was whole fiasco...with her stalling and everything.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.