Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Jury Duty????

We had a busy night last night. Logan has a terrible diaper rash and "toots" that reek of rotten eggs. Gotta love antibiotics. He is feeling bad today. I gave him some decongestant/pain reliever this morning because he kept rubbing at his ear. He fell asleep in his playpen this morning. I got a summons yesterday for jury duty. I looked up the exemptions and caring for a minor child is one in western oklahoma...lets hope it applies in Sand Springs. They should know that if you don't want to be there you will agree with the majority so you can leave. So really if you don't want to be there, wouldn't that be an exemption. Oh well. We are still debating what to do this weekend. We might go to Shawnee, but we are going next weekend to celebrate my birthday (which is this Friday) because my brother is flying in from Houston. Logan is waking up so we are going to go get some milk and laundry detergent. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Sorry Logan still isn't feeling well! I hope you get out of jury duty!

Anonymous said...

wow, u are like the third person i know, that has been called for jury duty very recently. whats up with that.

hope logan's feeling better!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.