Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm a BAAAAAD Pussycat

You know that cartoon where they say "If I do it, I get a spankin,.... okay I do it...." that has been the theme of mine for a week. I am definitely stressed, depressed and just grumpy this week. I was up .4 lbs which is amazing for all the days I overate. What did I do after my meeting? McDonalds. I think we are going to go all out today and tomorrow start fresh. Logan slept last night after making him cry it out for 40 minutes. He slept till 8 this morning. I'm even sleepier though cause I finally relaxed and let myself sleep. We are going to have a nice boring weekend and enjoy the rain.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Jump back on, quick! I know it's so easy to fall off the WW wagon, but you've done awesome and are looking good.

My friend TOM came to visit yesterday...so my nonstop wanting to eat has gone!

Enjoy the rain. We are. We got our new grass on Thurs. so it's awesome timing!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.