Monday, April 03, 2006

Looking Back

I know that mommies may look backwards alot as they put away clothes for the baby etc. I had to do that some today which is fine. I cried when he was too big for his swing and jumperoo. I saw some old pictures of him so I thought I would post them. He was so different looking it is crazy. He ate what I fixed for dinner tonight, and drank juice. He's got skinned knees and is a boy all of a sudden. Where did my buddha go? As you can tell I'm alittle baby crazy again...but then i see the picture of me after giving birth...yowza!! All the blood vessels in my face exploded and i had a sunburn....plus my face was swollen with what i can only guess was the beginning of toxemia. So i would like to visit the idea again in say 1 year. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Sweet pictures Lisa! I'm getting the baby fever too. Unfortunately my labor wasn't that bad so nothing is holding me back...eek!

Misty said...

Awwww so cute! I guess I don't have all the sentimentalities about the "baby" stage. AM wasn't exactly the easiest little baby. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed her. I just was happy to see her move on to each new thing. Now the baby fever thing is very real. I'm definitely having that, but not bad enough to do something about it yet. I like your new color btw.....green is the best color isn't it??? :)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.