Thursday, May 11, 2006

short and sweet

a little motivations for my ww buddies.. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." "cultivate in yourself what you admire in others" "If I think I can or I think I can't, I'm right" here's my progress so far and it looks okay...yes..i'm totally telling you all how much ...just bear in mind that I had a 10lb child 15 months ago.... I will post my news tomorrow...so far so good...Tonight I made steak, grilled veg, rice, salad and tomatoes that were awesome!...from Braums of all places! We walked 2 miles tonight....that makes 10 miles for me for the week so far and i plan on walking friday and saturday...cause i have to admit i'm starting to get addicted now...in a few months i'll try to add some weightlifting in too. Did I say a short post...ha... Lisa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Love the quotes! I'm a quote nut. The leaders must use a lot of the same material because we have had those, too...and there was a great one last week, but my forgetful mind has forgotten it already.

I know you're progress is awesome, but I can't see your graphic...

Way to go on your recovery. I only had 1 fajita tonight! But I'm still stuffed...

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.