Friday, May 19, 2006

Little boy where did you come from?

Sometimes I don't know. I am a very social person that's true but I'm also alittle timid with strangers. I think that's a learned response. Perhaps we are either afraid and shy or unafraid and outgoing. I was shy and never spoke when I was young and truth be told I had a social anxiety growing up. I think alot of it had to do with self esteem and self confidence. Who knows what kind of life I would have had had I thrown caution into the wind. We loaded up and headed to my ww meeting which was cancelled...which is fine cause I feel a stall in my progress. I think it's my body remembering that I was here before and need time to regroup...that's what I'm telling myself...we went to the strip mall by the house and looked in Cato where L pretended that the security tags were telephones. Everything is a phone to this li'l dude. It's hilarious. Then onto payless where he scored some stickers and they measured his feet again. He is still good on shoes....and when did payless sell $20.00 shoes for kids? That's not less IMO. I'll be heading to Walls in Shawnee again for some Nikes for $14.00. So Logan flirted with the sales ladies in Cato, Payless, and Hallmark and some ladies that were eating in Subway. he was playing Peek a boo with anyone that looked his way. I need to post a sign on his stroller warning strangers not to look at him or they will be sucked into 30 minutes of playtime. We went to Bueno for dinner (I know!) Logan flirted with the booths next to us all evening. At one point putting his hands over his face and saying "boo" then dropping his sippy on the floor he said "UH OH" the rest of the night. This boy is a nut. He has been coming up to his sippy cup and talking to me...He's asking a question...he asks and asks and asks and then when I say "no" he laughs, grabs it and turning it over immediately to then bang on the coffee table. Not just that it's the t.v. too. He runs up to the t.v. and then stops , turns back to me and then goes right for the buttons..If I say no...he laughs when he does it. He doesn't respond to spanks. He does respond to playgym time outs. I definitely have my work cut out for me. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Sounds like a nice day! He is a little charmer. :)

You can do it..he's testing his limits...and eventually you'll find things that work..and I don't see an end to limit testing over here. We have our days....

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.