Monday, May 08, 2006

30 second post.....

I wanted to drop a line... Logan's rash is better just alittle on his limbs...no longer on his chest and back and butt...(most important to me!) Cutting his teeth...but only gets angry at night... climbing up the rockers and rocking it standing up...seems to occupy HOURS not much for eating... however steve and I pigged out on Pizza all day...we even splurged on papa johns and i ordered with extra sauce and well done...omg...it was the best pizza i've ever had... food is the devil...... reading a really good book "Love Walked in" by Maria de los Santos Anyway I have two chapters left and i need to change the gross sheets on my bed...i always wait too late and then sleep in the dirty ones...yuck...i really need a wife

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Ha on the wife!

Glad Logans rash is a little better. Have a nice couple of days while I'm away!

Misty said...

We'll have to see about getting you a wife...hee hee...

Good to hear that Logan is getting better...now you'll have no excuse not to come visit me ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.