Saturday, May 06, 2006

I Like to Move it Move it!

This is the song that has been sung around the house for the last week. We have the movie Madagascar and Logan loves that part. He gets down. It's too cute. We don't have a video of it yet we have to charge it back up. yesterday he was playing and had the remote to his ear....holding it with his shoulder like daddy...He said "hi da....(lots of talking that was not understood) okay bah" I kid you not. He even threw the phone down after that. It was really too cute. I almost cried. But I was weepy yesterday anyway. Lack of sleep makes me emotional...I'm like a child in that way. today we had a lazy day. Ran to wal-mart where everyone else in sand springs seemed to go. We got a new dvd player cause ours just quit. and steve got a cable so we can put our mini dvs on to dvd. We really need to find half of them...hmmm.. We came home and ate bean tostadas...my own little throw together. I buy so many corn tortillas just for that reason. If we want tacos...we have tacos, if we want tostadas we do. Anyway tonight we will be eating my ww recipe for cheesy chicken spaghetti. Yummmo... Alittle later...or right now i am going to run to foleys and look at clothes and stuff...i was lusting after an outfit at walmart and didn't get it...it didn't fit me...and the shirt was made for small bussoomed people not me that's for sho. okay well i'm gonna get..hope everyone has a good weekend...peace out

3 comments:

Misty said...

We had our own lazy day here. Lots of laying around....then I couldn't stand it anymore and I had to clean it up. Then more laying around.

That is so cute about Logan and the 'phone'! I kwym on the crying about the milestones or firsts ...I'm right there with you.

And Mmmmm cheesy chicken spaghetti sounds good!

Lisa said...

i'll share the recipe...

Trisha said...

Lazy day here also! So cute with the phone, Tally is finally starting to get more talkative.

Cheesy Spaghetti sounds delish, share with me too ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.