Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hi, My Name is Lisa and I'm an addict!

Yes I'm addicted to American Idol. I think I have a teenage crush on Taylor Hicks. He is only a year younger than me so at least it's not a teenager or something. But I loved him every week on that show! I always get mad at the judges though. He sings a fast song and dances around they tell him he is like a drunk uncle at a wedding. He sings a slow song he is told "it's just not the Taylor I'm used to...I've seen better..." I think it's time for new ones... I guess my life is t.v. since it's been hot and haven't felt like leaving the house this week. I need to though for my own sanity. Logan took the longest time getting sleepy for his nap. I finally took him in there and put him in the crib. he has slept for about 2 hours now. Steve was gone all day yesterday. It was hard. I know I see him every night but man I was lonely. I needed some adult conversation. I was worried about him driving and stuff too. He had a good visit with his folks and his sisters. They all ate after the funeral (his dad's bf died). Then he and Cecil went fishing. I guess steve just threw the sunscreen on though...he has some burnt spots and one very distinct finger.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I hear ya, where did spring go? I kept wanting it to warm up and now it's too hot! 95 already in May!!! That's July weather. Sorry you were lonely. I also know that one....as I'm a hunting widow in the fall. You really get to looking forward to them coming home. :D

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.