Tuesday, May 02, 2006

15 month check up

Logan is Huge!!! He's 34 inches tall and 26.4 lbs. He's 70% in weight and above 97% still in height. He's just such a big boy! He did really well at the dr's. Until the dreaded shot. But he bounced back pretty well and then opened the door and started running down the hallway. It was pretty funny. Dr. Zetik had to laugh about that. He's really healthy and a good eater so they liked that. Really Logan is such an easy baby it's crazy how good he is. And surprisingly healthy for a non-breastfed baby. He's never sick other than the usual cold here and there. We ate at Las Americas after that with Steve. I tried a healthier option....(coughing for emphasis). I'm over my points by 6 today...yuck...

1 comment:

Misty said...

Glad for a good checkup! He weighs more than AM! But she's taller by far. Are you sure you got the height right? I know AM was about 31 at her 15 mos....seems like Logan isn't too far behin her.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.