Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rockin Logan...Tweet, tweetle dee deet.

Well I haven't p0sted in awhile. I went out with "the gals" tuesday night. It was alot of fun...i didn't take my camera though (bad Lisa). I got to meet two great ladies who were alot of fun. We ate at the Elephant Bar. It was okay....nothing the other girls ordered was right so it wasn't good for them cause they had been there before.... Anywhoo..went way way over points this week. My program says -23...uh oh. I have been walking 2 miles every day this week though so i think it's going to be okay....I've been really good yesterday and today. I made tortilla soup though and i forgot a key step...cause my velveeta curdled and it looked disgusting...but we ate it anyway...it tasted okay but wasn't creamy in any way...bluck... Logan climbs in the lazyboys on his own now. I go to the kitchen and come back to see him rocking in the chair..it's kind of scary so i stay close but he gets down fine too... he is so funny now too. He likes to turn in circles and then stops and has the funniest look on his face... His looks are hilarious now too. He has one where he bows his head and looks up at me from the side...i guess you have to be there...tooo funny. oh and his "sweet eyes" are cute too. he bats his eyes at you. AWWWW.... We have to get this stuff on video I know...

1 comment:

Misty said...

I had a blast, too! Can't wait for the next one. It's so nice to get out and not be mom or wife for just a few hours!

Oh and my food was awesome, just not healthy...

How cute on the Logan "look"!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.