Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Chunk a luv" picture

I was thinking about my time at St. Johns after having L when he was jaundiced and they told us that he might need a transfusion etc...the first nurse we had came in and she was a nice african american lady and she looked at him and said..."oh he's just a little chunk a luv." Logan went swimming today and Looovved it. He was alittle scared at first. All he does when he's scared is squeel and laugh. So He splashed and played and loved it. He cried when I took him out. Mommy had a moment too. We tried a new church. Broadway Baptist Church in SS. It was nice. We aren't going to commit yet though..Anyway DH takes L to the nursery and he cried alittle when dh left him. So church is over and we head down there ...the long way and we finally get there and he is screaming and red and splotchy, so he's been crying for awhile. He didn't stop when I took him...so I was getting upset too....He acted scared that we were going to leave him again. I may have to be a lunchlady at his schools so I can be with him. Not for him, but for me. :)

2 comments:

Misty said...

Lisa the lunchlady....has a nice ring to it.

He was just a little chunka luv...how sweet!

I left AM in the nursery for the funeral, and she asked about me the whole time...:( poor little girl...poor mama.. I'm telling you that first day of school is gonna be hard....for me...

Trisha said...

Oh that is a sweet story!

Lisa the lunch lady ;))I don't want to even think about school right now.

Glad he likes the pool, hope to try it out in a couple of weeks and see if Tally is going to like it this summer.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.