Monday, May 22, 2006

26 lbs of Fun

Logan played hard and slept hard today. We woke up at the butt crack of dawn and he played till his nap at 10 30. He slept till 1:00 ate and played some more. We went swimming again for an hour. This time sans diaper....then later sans clothing. He actually dove in and stuck his head in the water so I really have to watch him. He wasn't scared when the water got in his eyes though. Made a salad with lettuce from my garden. I didn't plant the lettuce, i spilled the seeds and now I have this very pretty french mesclin sp? garden. It was actually really good. But I got sick...i don't know why I'm alittle nauseated and have had heartburn today... Logan is talking up a storm he says goober, cheese, shoes...just about anything I say. And I repeat everything so he can hear it. We walked and then went to Braums and got ice cream...yeah it's ridiculous. I know I was just thirsty...but oh well. If I lose this week it's a miracle. I am trying still though. I only had a salad for lunch for petes sake...but I did have fresh garlic from my garden in tonights spaghetti sauce...I love enjoying the "fruits" of my labor.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Today's my WI and it's going to be again week...and we both know why. I'm still going in to get the bad news...and encouragement, though!

Sorry you were up so early. I have joined you in getting up waaaay to early. Maybe I shouldn't be letting AM hang out with L & T...I think they're telling her bad stuff ;)

Misty said...

Oh and Lisa...the lunchlady....LOL
;) ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.