Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Fun

This is my cousin Conner. he finally had fun in the pool One of the main reasons I go to Family gatherings. My Grandpa and Grandmother This is a far away shot...but my mom is talking to the camerawoman (thanks aunt Marsha) I keep forgetting to get batteries for the camera...and i've needed it so bad. This is why those little kids are my "cousins" This is my aunt Jennifer (4 yrs older than me) She's 23 yrs younger than my dad. We had a blast Saturday and Logan got to swim for the first time. I really think he liked it. He didn't know what to think at first but as you can see he really warmed up. He loved sticking his fingers up to the vent. Dad Took over for me for alittle bit so I could get some swimming in before getting out. Another Shot of us swimming..."click" This is my cousin Ashton, he's 4 and he was happy to be in his little brother's floaty. He dove off the diving board for the first time Saturday. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Nice pics! He looks like he's having a good time on his first swim. Glad you had a nice weekend!

Trisha said...

Cute pics!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.