Monday, May 15, 2006

Mothers Day 06

We had a pretty good mothers day. Steve and I loaded up the boy Saturday morning and drove to Shawnee to see my mom walking around (a thank you). We then went to my Dad's Mom and Dad's house and had BBQ and then Grandmother opened her presents and then we went outside to take pictures...Not much excitement there. ...except my uncle Mike saved the family homestead. They had a plastic gift bag next to a candle and it caught fire. Mike grabbed it and threw it in the sink. We were about to go outside to take pictures too so if it had been one minute later the house would have surely caught fire. Saturday Night Logan didn't sleep well and tossed and turned all night. So I didn't sleep at all. Sunday we went to my mom and dad's church. We got there for class, but as soon as I sat down, I felt logan's pants...uh oh...he peed through...went home changed his clothes...forgot extra diapers or any other pants...got back just in time for church, Steve is holding Logan...peed out of the diaper again...this time on steve's pants...So they went home and I stayed. Parent's choice diapers...suck..just get the more expensive ones...it saves you water and detergent..and not to mention gas.. We had a great visit then with my mom's family. They all came over for fried catfish, chicken and all the sides...so yes...I was terrible on my ww... We went shopping last night though and are starting a budget. Only after groceries, we have enough for staples..but you should see our cupboards and freezer. We also started the week out right by walking 2 miles... Okay enough of that...Logan has started an exciting thing...He understands me now...I mean I know he does. Tonight Steve wanted an animal cracker and I told Logan, "take the cracker to daddy"....and he did...twice...He also took stuff to me. It was neat for me...I know it's not that big of a deal to some people but it's clicking is all I'm saying. Well Logan fell asleep at 8 so I have to go ...cause who knows when he'll wake up.

2 comments:

Misty said...

It is VERY exciting when they really start to understand what you are saying. Alright Logann! Life just get to be more fun, and funnier imo from here on out....oh and more challenging ;)

Glad you had a good visit with the family!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.