Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blogger Mishap

I wrote a huge blog yesterday only to have it error out and not post. So that sucks...It was long too. Logan has his 15 month checkup and we are leaving in 15 minutes but I want to take a picture of him today too to post. Had to call the gas company cause I smelled gas....I guess it was sewer gas cause that's the first thing he said when he came in. I appreciated him checking it though. I guess this weekend will be busy. We are going to change toilet rings and see if that fixes it and I am bagging up old mulch and planting flowers and remulching the front yard. I would so love to have the money to make round beds around the trees in the front. That would solve our lack of grass in that area. I will post again later when the babe is napping.

No comments:

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.