Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mommy goofed on the Height!!!

Logan is 34 inches tall. Misty I was reading your comment and thought...hmmm that's not right. I had to get my little paper. He was 31 at his 12 month check up ...so if he was suddenly 24, that would mean that he was in a terrible accident wouldn't it? Oh well my brain was alittle fried yesterday I suppose. I was sick all day from mexican food I ate at lunch. Steve was too. My stomach kinda bloated out and hurts. Last night I couldn't sleep cause I kept having twinges. Yuck. Today I may have soup all day. Oh yeah and my lost post was somehow recovered. Weird huh? Where did it go, did it have fun at least? It's not even listed on my page, it's called Sesame Street Overdose....

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I'm wondering how tall Tally will be at the end of the month at her check up. She was 31" at her 12 month check up also and her weight was around 24lbs at that time. Sounds like he had a great check up and is doing great.

Hope you start feeling better today. I love Chinese food and noticed that my stomach doesn't feel so great afterwards, starting to think that even though it taste good I should probably stop eating it. Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I'm back to normal now. lol

Misty said...

I figured it was a goof...we all have our little goof-ups. I was sitting here (late at night of course) and thought.....I think AM was 21 inches at birth...so that can't be right.. .LOL...mommybrain ;) it happens to us all

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.