Friday, March 31, 2006

Miracle Weight Loss Pill, Details To Follow

Life with my little boy is changing every day. I always thought a parent led their children and influenced their kids, but this boy has alot of will and personality for sure. It's going to be tough Im learning that now. We had a fun afternoon. We went to eat with my friend Misty and her little girl Ann-Marie. Logan was funny during lunch. The diner was crowded and it was "parisian seating"--that's my own definition where they put the tables close to each other so you can touch the people next to you. Logan was patting the woman next to him and at one point in their conversation they all laughed and Logan belted out this fake laugh. He wouldn't stop staring at them. It was hilarious, and annoying for them I'm sure. Then we went to LaFortune Park. I figured, hey give him a chance to play. Logan didn't care about the play equipment. He started running and laughing this squealing laugh till I caught him and grabbed his hand. I don't know why kids drop to their knees when you grab their hands. So he scraped his knees. Misty told me there was no wonder I'm losing weight. I had to think about it and yeah I'm getting alot of exercise not to mention weight lifting. After his total breakdown we came home and he slept for 3 hours. I was able to do alot of stuff. I watered the garden (my garlic is sprouting!) folded clothes and window shopped online. I also called the cable company to drop some of my cable service. Why I had to talk to three people and tell them all the same thing I'll never know. I was happy to know that they would get less money from me next month. Logan woke up in a bad mood. I think he got too hot and was thirsty. We went outside and played alittle with the dog and with this $2.00 garage sale toy I found. Logan liked it but didn't understand how to get it to spin. I think tomorrow we are going to hit some garage sales. Let Steve get in some study time and maybe do something in town park wise. I love spring weather, but it's feeling like summer weather.

2 comments:

Misty said...

At least all that running is helping you out. I had fun today, too. Poor guy with his skinned up little knees. :( Have fun out running around tomorrow!

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.