Thursday, March 30, 2006

New Jammies!

Today started out really badly, and ended up great. I woke up at 7:00 on the dot with Logan and in my sleepy attempt to make coffee i threw the grounds in the trash but the top wasn't on right (hard to explain). It ended up on the floor so my Murray Temper soared. I almost did a "Murray Flingback" but I refrained. It got better as the the day went on. I took the cushions and shade of the swing, Logan's Ball and toys out of the yard so it wouldn't blow away with the storm that never got here. I'm wanting some rain though. We went to the store and I picked up enough stuff for a couple of weeks (I think). We came home and I made Taco Soup so it would be ready when I got out of Weight Watchers. We then picked up Daddy from work so I could make the meeting. Steve carpools with a guy that doesn't get off till 5, and Steve get's off at 4:45. Anyway I went to the meeting and it was good. I like the group in my Friday morning group, but Thursday nights Steve can take care of Logan while I go. I like having it just for me. I'm always surprised by their scales cause it's lighter than mine. I was a good 1.5 lbs less there than I am here. So it was good. I lost 3.2 lbs this week and I didn't do great. I did have more veggies than normal. Logan wore his new Jammies this evening. he looks like such a big boy in them. I like the tighter fitting pjs cause they show off his toddler body ( ie: big belly and butt). He was so funny today. He keeps saying "clap" and will clap. He also has been laying on the floor and kind of singing. And he lays on his stomach to watch T.V. which is new. He was really sweet to Steve tonight. He came up to him and stroked his cheeks and beard and then kissed him. He is getting really sweet. He loves to lean against you. He will stop playing and come lay his head in my lap. The last picture I had to post because Logan's hair is so much like mine. Today with all the humidity and sweating when he plays, he had the cutest curls. It's fine too like mine. He's probably going to hate it. At least it's not thick though...he can gel it if he needs too. I couldn't get him to hold still to take these pics but his jammies have a baseball and bat on the front.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Congrats on 3.2!!!! That is awesome!! Does that mean you're under your next mark?? Logan is such a little cutie. I love the curls. See you tomorrow!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.