Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Maladies

Not much to post today. I'm heading off to bed. I've had a tough day. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm just not feeling good and right before I get sick, I always feel like i'm having a heart attack or something. I think this time it's a combination or queasy feelings and heartburn a pulled muscle and getting a cold. In the words of Steve, "you sure are sickly." Actually now that i remember past symptoms...it's definitely back and arm strain. when you have chest pain, you think well is my left arm hurting? That's never a good thing for a mom with a heavy kid who is also right handed, cause i'm hauling 30 lbs of squirmy and that's cause for alot of arm neck back strain. I took him to the library and he threw a fit cause i wouldn't let him run and pull all the books off the shelves... We went to our playdate today....um twice. i really need to keep a date book so i get the time right. Oh well It gave me a chance to drive through some of East Tulsa's scarier neighborhoods and remember why we opted for a 1950's house in Prattville. Well I need to get offline and rest and see what's up with all my pains...maybe if i'm lucky steve will rub my back.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Sorry you got all messed up on the playdate time. It was good to see you today. I'm seeing less and less of you all the time....literally;) Now if we could only see less of me..........

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.