Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nature Boy

For some reason I couldn't post last night. We had so much fun yesterday. Logan took a nap at 12:30, which is the lastest ever for him to take a nap. When He woke up we went outside for a minute. I decided he needed toys so we headed to Wal-Mart and picked up some bubbles, a big blue ball and a shovel and rake (so he could help me garden). We chased each other around the back yard and then we swang together. I finished planting all my root crops and went inside to make dinner. When Daddy came home we went back outside and played some more while he built our garden fence. This boy plays so hard...then he is worn out. He climbed up the steps to our house, chasing the dog. I saw the dog go down the steps and started running at full speed but he got excited and jumped to me, even though I wasn't even close. Poor guy fell and skinned his knee and finger. It wasn't bad at all, but he was so mellow for the rest of the night. He layed on Daddy and then on Mommy and kept turning to hug me. It was really sweet. This summer is going to be so fun cause this boy loves to be outside. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hmmm.....being all vague about not posting.... now you know how nosy..ummm I mean curious...i am. ;)
Sounds like you two had a great time playing outside yesterday!!! I cant wait to hang out more this summer. The sick season has kept us all cooped up with sick kids!
Sorry to hear about Logans fall and boo-boo. Hope he feel better today!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.