Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why do I love Mexican Food So??

Well I get an early night tonight. Logan is down for the night and it's 8:19. We had a good day with lots of running around. We went to Ross, Old Navy and then to eat with Steve around 12:30. Then I took Logan for a walk downtown. It was alot of fun. We went and saw my friends from my old job. They got to see why I don't keep in touch... Logan has discovered his nose. He woke up this morning with either a cold or allergies. I'm thinking just allergies cause what's coming out of it is clear (don't mean to be gross, lol). He was sticking his fingers up his nose all day, and mine too for that matter. So we ate at a really good mexican restaraunt here in tulsa called Las Americanas Restaraunt & Mercado. It was good. There's a market next door. I couldn't get over the prices and the amount of food. Mine was 5.95 with three enchiladas and rice and beans and iced tea. It wasn't Tex-Mex, it was really Mexican Food, and the salsa was fresh tasting which i always like. So it was the second night of fish and salad. You can't beat 4 pts for the whole meal and I went way over at lunch. I need to be better but in a way i'd rather eat the big meal for lunch and then not eat for dinner. Logan has started taking an interest in Baby Einstein again. Before he liked the shapes and music, now he's comprehending the puppet shows; He'll even laugh! Well that's all for now. I figure with Logan asleep so soon, I'll be up during the night or waking up at 6:30 again.

1 comment:

Misty said...

That sounds like a great day to me. Gross on the nose thing. I'm trying to convince AM that she has to let me be in charge of all things that come out of the nose. Hope the lil guy sleeps all night long for you. See you tomorrow at playdate!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.