Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend Update

We are having a good weekend so far. Friday I planted garlic and onions. Logan had fun playing in the dirt. He enoyed chasing the dog around the backyard and playing with sticks. I am really sore now though. I'm actually using the Farmers Almanac to plant because i never seem to get things right. I have a black thumb. Saturday we went to my parents in the morning and had a good visit. My mom is doing really well. She was doing better than she was last time I saw her. Hopefully it will continue. Logan had fun playing in their backyard. When he came in he smelled like a little boy...(tear). We then went to Steve's folks and enjoyed a huge dinner from his mom. Cecil was making ribs but didn't think they would take as long as they did. We ended up having chicken. When we left at about 8, they were taking them off and his mom said they were falling off the bone. I did try smoked cabbage. Doesn't sound that good, but it was pretty tasty, but i love cabbage anyway. So today it's back to the grindstone, cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry. We might make it to the park today and walk. I do have to plant my lilac bush. We bought it two weekends ago and haven't had a warm dry day to do it. Thought I would leave a picture of the boy for you all to enjoy. He was just waking up in this picture (that explains the red cheek!) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Glad you got to get out to see the folks. Good to hear that your mom is improving. See ya soon! ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.