Sunday, October 01, 2006

fun filled week/weekend

Haven't checked in in awhile. Thursday I look chunk to the zoo to meet his playgroup/one of them. It was fun I got to meet some of the girls I had only spoken with online. Kody and Ann-Marie were his friends that were around his age.
zoo playdate 9-28-06
Sep 28, 2006 - 10 Photos
I was so tired afterwards but met Misty and Ann-Marie at the park. It wasn't as fun for the kids this time. It's funny how kids love something one time and then the next week are scared of it. Chunk is in a chicken nuggets only mode and has trouble eating other things which really limits someone trying to cut back. There's only so many asian salad/chicken sandwiches one can eat. But the best thing I did Friday was walk 4 miles. I hope Misty's foot felt up for it I know we pushed it but it was alot of satisfaction doing that. We will try to do that soon. It sure makes it fun having friends along. Saturday DH, chunk and I went to Philbrook. I've been longing to go. If any of you remember I am an art museum lover from way back. It was so nice to go for free as a part of the Smithsonian free museum day. They had some awesome works of art. Alot of the franciscan/tuscan madonnas that I loved when I went to Italy. It was pretty impressive. They have a lone from a Parisian Museum for William Bouguereau. It was right up my alley but the grounds were magnificent and we spent alot of time walking around the formal and informal gardens. They were having a wedding there and we were astounded at what an elaborate event it was.
Phillbrook 9-30-06
Sep 28, 2006 - 13 Photos
Today we went to church which was really great. We are going to look into membership next week. Im kinda scared about it since Im new to alot of this. But everyone is soo nice and we have met alot of couples our age, with kids around chunk's. In a few weeks our couples class is having a family picnic day.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Adorable pics! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Misty said...

You have been super busy. My foot is feeling bad today, but I think it was from some dancing with AM today since it was fine over the weekend. I hope L is feeling better so we can knock out a few more miles, soon!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.