Thursday, October 19, 2006

"Dad is Great, he feeds me chocolate cake!"

I don't have too much to report except the sick is still hanging on. I finally got an appt with the dr for tomorrow. Meanwhile Im sleeping or trying to in the guest room. Haven't done that since the baby was teeny tiny. Anyway chunk is acting cranky. Most likely from not getting outside enough with his sick mommy. We have a picnic planned for tomorrow with our class at church...but i doubt we'll stay long. I don't have much to say as Im heading to bed for a nap. Luckily with all my coughing and all chunks waking up he slept till 10:40! Woo Hoo. I heard him cheering on his mozart movie..uh oh...maybe later for that nap then. Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh too sweet! Hope you get to feeling better soon! (((hugs)))

Misty said...

Yeah, get better, I am missing out on long walks and park days! Cut pics of L.. I bet he loved dad for that!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.