Friday, October 20, 2006

im married to a babe

Our second trip to the pumpkin patch. Gone are the days of sitting on the pumpkins and letting me take pictures. I barely got 4 good poses. BUUT he loved the petting zoo. He fed the goats and just loved it. We washed our hands really well and then ran errands. My dear husband shaved his face! I love it . I think he needs to do it every summer to see his face every now and then. The other picture is from our dinner. Logan grabbed the foil that the bread was in and decided he liked it on his head. Well this is my update. I went to the dr and got an antibiotic and some cough syrup. We got steve some glasses today and tomorrow I have food to pick up, flu shots for logan and a picnic with our church... whew!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Pictures are great! Logan will be giving daddy kisses on his newly shaved face in no time ;)

Misty said...

Glad you had a nice weekend! Sounds like a good trip to the patch. Now time for rest and recover Monday! :)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.