Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Elmos first Trick or Treat

Well chunk had alot of fun tonight. We were going to drive to another neighborhood and decided just to stay close. We hit around 10 houses. He had no clue what to do. He finally liked holding his bag but left it at two or three houses. One Lady said "hey she left her bag". Several people called him a girl tonight. I guess he's pretty and that's fine. One old man said "well what are you a little peckerwood?" The men that gave us candy said "well lookie there it's ernie, or fill in the blank with everyone but elmo.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I came and looked at the pics the other day. Forgot to leave you a comment. He looked adorable and I 'm glad he had lots of fun! We all did, right..even us big kids...hee hee..

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.