Tuesday, October 24, 2006

first pumpkin carving

Okay so I technically did it as he looked at it through the safety gate but still...It's supposed to be a dog...but it looks different...oh well.. Sunday we will do one more. Not much around here except chunk is putting himself to bed. He points to the crib and says "yeah okay" and I put him in...he points to the light and says "yeah okay." He pulls the covers on him and lays his head down on the pillow. It's crazy. No fight, no crying. Maybe all the big boy talk has sunken in. It made me alittle sad to tell you the truth. Also I was ignoring him for a minute or two and he had gone to his room and shut the door. I walked in and he was eating the desitin. So before wiping the outside and inside of his mouth I remembered to take a picture. Last time i called poison control. They said the biggest hazzard is choking if they vomit. So I just let time pass this time. It must taste good cause he always says "mm hmmm" lol.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Cute lil punkins! Love the desitin pics. Glad you remembered this time. Good scrapping material and good bribin material. That is buttpaste afterall! ;)

Trisha said...

LOL Love the pumpkins. Well it's nice to know Tally is ok if she gets into the desitin ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.