Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!

I am so tired from the pumpkin patch yesterday. Just exhausted. I have some pictures and I have more coming since my friend took 200, and the other friend was camera happy as well. With chunk I have to run. I don't have a chance alot of times for pictures Im either chasing or distracting these days. Heres the link to the web album since Blogger will only let you do 4. So today I am awake and blogging then we are going to veg out a few hours. Coffee is the first order of the day. Today I have to carve two jackolanterns so I can have more, but still an odd number lol. Tonight we are going to take Logan to a church trunk or treat and a neighborhood near us that has trick or treaters. I was going to post the pictures but blogger was being nutty....

1 comment:

Misty said...

Yeah, I got around 100 pics... They were so cute and had so much fun. I'm glad we went even if I am totally exhausted today!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.