Wednesday, September 27, 2006

backyard gang

We played outside this morning, despite a busted lip (not sure if you can tell his right upper lip is busted and swollen. He ran into the gate.. Other than that not much is going on. Just working out and playing. We took a bubble bath for the first time last night. he loved it. It was really hard for me to wash my hair though. He wanted to sit on my lap the entire time. Well I have a webalbum you all can visit as well Our family album, or for you lazier types, i've added the link to the toolbar. That's all i can do for now I'm gonna work out while chunk is sleeping. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Aww cutie! Ouch on the busted lip!

Misty said...

He is one walking accident lately, poor guy. Looks like he's having fun playing outside, anyway, though. Amazing what ends up entertaining them.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.