Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Man I Love

I know I spend alot of time talking about my son. But today is a special day for me because it was the day that my husband was born. I always have to keep in mind how miraculous it is that I found him even albeit later than I imagined but nevertheless he was worth the wait and the heartaches that came before. Although it's hard to tell he was born two months early at a whopping 3 lbs back in the days that the mortality rate was pretty high. These days having a baby two months early is not as fatal. His dad always says that he didn't buy cigars till he was home. His mom went back to work and visited him every night he was in the hospital so long. So not only did God have a plan for him but for me too. I truly believe that he knew he was going to make me very happy one day. He's an answer to prayers for many people and there are alot of people who love him alot. In a stage of life where he is asking himself about his value as a provider, employee etc. He has more value as a Husband, Father, Lover, Best Friend, audience, entertainer, protector, work out buddy, sounding board, pillow, shoulder, taste tester. I love you honey. Happy Birthday! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Awwww...that was a super sweet post about your dh. Very heartfelt and well written. Happy Birthday S!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.