Monday, October 09, 2006

Latest pics...from two weeks ago

These are the pics from the latest park playdate...I haven't really been up to much lately but wanted to tell everyone thanks for the well wishes...I think I was just run down due to overdoing it, and no sleep. Im alot better now. I'll try to write more later. chunk is getting so funny and saying cute things.. He's got such a funny personality that we are usually entertained all the time. Time is really flying. This weekend we are so excited to meet my brother's girlfriend. We've heard such great things and Im really happy that he is in love. Here's a link to our web album for more
park
Sep 6, 2006 - 12 Photos
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Resa said...

Oh my goodness is he cute. :)

Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing better. I think we all get like that from time to time. Let me know about Craig's girlfriend. I hope he is happy. Please tell everyone we say Hi. I hope we can get together the week of Thanksgiving.

Misty said...

Get Better! It's an order. I miss my partner in fat killing crime on our 4 mile walk! Rest and recoup, rest and recoup...

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.