Monday, November 06, 2006

weekend happenings.

Not much to report on the homefront except we went to see my parents this weekend to leave dh to study for his test. Chunk ran a fever the day after sitting in a wal-mart cart. Even with my germ-x wipe down he still got something again...gonna have to ban carts. I have a cover but he always finds an exposed place and touches it. So I didn't get to see my friends new baby. Guess it'll wait. we celebrated my grandmother's 76th birthday however. It was nice to see all the family minus a few who were missed. Seemed like my folks had alot to do though since their church was officially in their new building they were all rushing around and busy in preparation for it. It looked nice. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Thanks cousin Barry for the copies. Where would I be without other people's cameras? Chunk had a blast playing with Connor and Ashton. He can play with older and younger so it's really fun for him. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute pics!

Resa said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Cute pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

I think Ashton is the older one, correct? Man he looks like his dad!! Who does Connor (the younger one) look like? I can't really tell. Logan is getting so big!! I hope to see you in a couple of weeks.

Misty said...

Glad you had a nice weekend with the folks. I can't beleive how grownup L is starting to look. ANd plbbbb on Wmt carts. They are evil.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.