Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Fond Farewell to Hot Weather, Alas I knew ye well.

We are starting to wear jeans in the mornings now. I'm very excited, but it was a good summer despite the expense of cool air and gasoline. This was Chunks first summer to really enjoy all it has to offer. He did not do well with the swimming, or large pools of water are very scary for me. We opted for the the splashparks and man did we have a blast. I was always coming home with a wet shirt. Mostly having to run through and catch him before he ran away from me. And of course the wet shirt from having to drag him crying away from the place. We could have stayed all day, however he was sleepy most days and would start falling down and I would have to see through his desperate plea to keep playing. After all I am the mommy. Thanks to Misty for the great pics. I am usually chasing..so i don't take so many pictures.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

I must have missed this post. Your welcome for the pics. I have some new ones for you now. Annnd we never did get in one last sprinkler day. :(

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.