Sunday, September 10, 2006

Extreme Living

This is the main reason I don't take many pictures. he either looks like this because he wants my camera and I won't let him have it, or ....... He Looks like this...asleep and peaceful. I haven't been blogging lately....just couldn't get any pictures or didn't have much to say. I will say that I am having some issues about my emotions...Perhaps it's just hormones who knows...I am crying at the drop of a hat. It's getting really embarrassing. It bad cause i get scared or embarrassed that i even started it and then cry harder. I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm sure its hormones cause i was weepy at family reunion and that was about where I am now...second week in august...yeah it's just about right. I wonder if there is a special pill I can take to not cry so much lol. I was in church today and while it was a great message I was bawling like a baby. Yes it touched me, but i was very embarrassed. Yesterday a woman brought some twin 2 month old twins into the scrap that i was at and they were wearing blue sleep n plays...and it was instantaneous I started crying. Of course that goes in hand with my bad case of baby fever that I've been having. I used to cry even worse before I had him in the first place. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Sweet pics! I adore the crying and sleep pics. Especially when they are snuggled up with daddy. Doesn't happen as often as when she was a baby.

Misty said...

Both pics are great! Both very, very scrapworthy. ;) It's okay on the crying. I'm sure it a hormone thing with recent changes. I have to ignore you tho, or I'll be bawling right there with you. I heard a new song the other day...about how a Daddy loved his daughter first...I bawled like a baby. And I'm okay with that. Sometimes you just need to get that out, and then feel better. It just means we're human and have feelings.... My family loves me b/c I am the waterhead...they know they can count on me to cry and then they make fun just to keep themselves from crying. lol

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.