Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Love his emotions...every one of them!

It seems that being a toddler is all about expression. I've heard that as he get's older he'll learn to regulate these alittle better. Sometimes It feels like I'm raising a crazy person (no offense, other crazy people). He switches from extreme happiness to screaming his head off. This is a picture from quite awhile ago. I took it with my cell phone but it's so cute. He looks like he just said "whatchoo talking bout mommy?"Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

That is adorable!

I find that when Murry's got her crazy persona going on, I have 2 choices:

1) act just as crazy as she is! This works at times, other times it does backfire and she just gets fruitier.

2) pretend like i'm on prozac or some equally happy-making drug. Just smile at her and keep repeating myself till we're both tired of hearing me talk.

Hang in there, it'll get better!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.