Sunday, September 24, 2006

Poop

We had a busy weekend. No sleep Friday night, Saturday Chunk hurt his hand in Stillwater. We went to see DH's great aunt who turned 90 yrs old. She looked beautiful and not a day over 80 lol. Anyway we thought he broke it but he didn't. Well we went to my parents house and put the boy to bed only to have him screaming at midnight because he hasn't "pooped" in three days. So I run to Wal-Mart at Midnight, no bra..bed head. He had me worried. He' back to his two a days now. But came home and had alot of fun with the whole proceedure to get him to feel better. He slept in the bed with me and kicked me and rolled around and figured out that his favorite place was right up against me. Luckily I can sleep without moving much. Needless to say I'm tired today. And having terrible allergies from my aunt's cat. I feel like I have a really bad cold. He's screaming right now though. His poor little hand is swollen and bruised so badly...it's kind of sad. He's moving it okay though, giving him tylenol for it.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh poor guy! Hope it heals fast!

Misty said...

I hope you guys get back in the swing of things all around. Poor guy...and poor mom..it sucks to see your baby hurting in anyway...

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all....

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.