Monday, August 28, 2006

"this is why i've been crying mommy!"

This is the toothiest grin I've seen! He has been cutting 4 teeth at once..all canine teeth...or eye teeth..? The result is that when he's not laughing and being a silly little boy he's throwing awesome temper tantrums. DH want's to spank him when he does...im not sure that's the answer. I do ignore the behavior. Honestly when he get's sleep/food/drink/diaper he's happy, but he hasn't been hungry at lunch...cause he's sleepy, etc...so the schedules are off. Well I gotta get back to him...He had fun at his cousin's 1st birthday party...he blew on his party favor...it took him awhile to get it but he finally was walking around blowing it into peoples faces...  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Resa said...

LOOK at ALL those teeth. Sorry it's been rough goin'. I hope teething gives you a break for awhile. You've got one cute boy on your hands. :)

Misty said...

He is adorable! And the teething hell will pass..if it hasn't already. Only a few more to go, right? See ya tomorrow for some super scrappin!

Trisha said...

SO sweet!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.