Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gopher Holes=Fun Dirt

We have a gopher hole in our backyard that chunk played in all day yesterday. He rubbed it all over his head and face. It was very funny. My pictures don't do it justice mainly cause he wiped his hands on his pants. He is all boy, that's all I have to say about it. He has started posing for pictures now when I say 1, 2, 3. He thinks all numbers are 2 now. Everything is 2. It's pretty cute though. He is also saying ABC and really repeating everything we say. I meant to blog about it sunday. He learned Okie Dokie at church I think. We are having so much fun especially with this new cooler weather. Have any of you hear of someone being bit by a gopher? DH swears he was. I let Chunk play in it all afternoon and he freaked out telling me about being bit, so I guess we need to get a trap or something.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that dirt can be so much fun! Syd loves it too. And I think Brian was bit by a gopher when he was really little...so you may want to watch out.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.