Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Little Buddy...

You know it is wonderful to have another family member around now...When DH is gone for the weekend and Im alone, he is now more of a companion. Yes I take care of him and all that other stuff but he is starting to take care of me sometimes which is pretty sweet. He pats my back and trys to feed me. He scratches my back with his forks from his kitchen. He brushes my hair, and teeth with the same brush that I brush his with. He brings me gifts throughout the day like banana peel and says "there you go." smiling like he's given me a great present. He points out things that we always miss in television shows like where all the elmos and cars and fish and dogs (arfs as he calls them) I will see a comercial and not notice the duck, but he is very good and pointing it out. He dances for me and says dance. I'm not alone when I clap for contestants on game shows or clap in time with music. I have someone to listen to me when I talk to myself most importantly, so that it's not known how crazy I really am. And I get hugs and kisses constantly which i may have already mentioned , but they are worth mentioning again and again.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Sweet! Glad he is there to keep you company! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Misty said...

I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying this time. From 1-2 has been a favorite of mine so far. So much to do, learn, and, grow.

AM's had a run of snotty behavior in so many ways, but I'm blaming her meds and my pms... ;)

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.