Thursday, September 21, 2006

short picture post

I thought I would post the latest pictures of us playing. Just doing what we always do really...I don't have much to say. Been busy trying to get back on the diet wagon. Been working out religiously but eating alot more. I am still moody and weepy...not sure what that's about. Yesterday we had a fun playdate with a friend and then worked out and walked yesterday. The boy is cutting another tooth I think he cried all night off and on, but slept till 9:45...so i was able to wake up work out and shower...but now our schedule is messed up.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Adorable pictures.

Misty said...

Those are great pics. I love the one of trying to put on the shoes. AM just loves to do that..now he just needs a purse..lol

I'll have to upload pics later and i need to blog...we'll see if that happens..

Andrew McAllister said...

I agree. He's a cute one!

Mine are much older now, but it took me back when you mentioned being off schedule. I remember how it was a big deal every day, and how the little ones rely on the comfort that predictability brings.

Have a great weekend!
Andrew

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.