Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Zoo Trip 6-07-06

I wasn't going to go to the zoo originally but decided I'd better get out of the house cause I'd sit and worry about Steve's flight if I was home. It was so hot and sticky today. He liked it I think. We were so hot and sticky when we left though. We ate some chicken nuggets when we got home cause he wouldn't even try the sandwich. Then we cooled off in the sprinkler. Gotta love that thing. Anyway here are some pictures. This first one he is talking to me. LOL about his expression. I would have included the picture of what he was looking at...but it's the lion. He's really trying to figure out what's going on here. He ran from me the entire time we stopped at the play area, till I put him on this one. For some reason he hated the others but this one he knew how to work. He loved it... He liked the bridge cause it made a different noise than the ground. he liked walking on it for a minute but then screamed at me cause he didn't know how to get down.. That's all I got. I'm so tired now...my plans for the night..stay cool..maybe get some ice cream later with Logan. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Aww sweet pics! We had fun today! Thanks for reposting the last 2 pics from last week and for cropping me out of that top picture with Logan ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are sure some sweet photos!! Sounds like you had a blast. We hope to get Matthew to the zoo soon.

Misty said...

Glad you guys had a fun trip to the zoo! You got some cute picks of your little chunka.

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.