Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday at home

We have been spending alot of time at home today. This morning DH let me sleep in which was really needed. I just fell asleep and then the next thing I know it's 3:30 am and he's crying so I rocked him to sleep and he slept till 7:30. I think he's cutting more teeth. This was a picture I took of him this morning. He just finished eating a huge chunk of banana. There's not much to talk about. We bought a neet sprinkler that shoots balls up in the air. He loved it. I was just watching dateline though and got upset. this couple had a kid in a hospital and the dr allegedly inserted strep into her spine, and she died that night. It was so frightening.. They didn't have alot of people check her though. I remember St. John's the nurses came in every 2 hours and really checked on me. It's so sad though and the son's name was Logan so it really upset me. You all know me and the fact that i cry at the drop of a hat and have a large empathy button in my brain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love that photo of your lil man! His blue eyes melt my heart!!!

Lisa said...

they are so beautiful to us too...neither of us have blue eyes...but boy he does...

Misty said...

We both have that same button, and the same watery heads.... Another reason I hardly watch TV, especially that kind of stuff. It's interesting, but it really gets me down.

Very adorable pic of your chunka!

Boys

Boys

About Me

My photo
I quilt and sew and crochet. I like learning new things.